Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just one of my favorites...





I adore these cards.  I just wanted to share this because, well, I just love them.  I'm kinda obsessed with quotes.  I enjoy finding unique, meaningful quotes to use in scrapbooking and other projects, so when I saw these cards, I about passed out.  I literally could spend all day looking at their website and/or the card stand at Kroger.  I could also buy about 50 of them.  Sadly, they can be a bit pricey, so I usually only buy them for special occasions.  (A congratulatory "you made it through the week" card is a special occasion right?!)  If you haven't seen these, check them out the next time you are looking for a card.  They usually have the perfect quote for any moment.

Here are some of my favorites...




Quoteable cards are genius... simple and sweet.


Off to finish some laundry and dive back into my book...



No comments:

Post a Comment