Monday, August 29, 2011

Tagged!

I spend my Saturday night with my Momma tagging! :)  And no, not as in graffiti... as in real tags!  Here are some designs I came up with and delivered to some teacher friends this morning attached to some yummy goodies...

1.
I used oregano colored distressing ink on the tag, Tim Holtz stamps, and roughed/chalked the edges. 

2. 
Chalked the edges

3. 
Love the little owl :)

4. 
This was such a cute one!


I don't have a link for the clear stamps I borrowed from my mom for the last three tags, but I do have a link for the Tim Holtz stamps I used on the distressed tag (number 1) with the rain quote.  [Side note... I ADORE Tim Holtz and his products- check him out!]  You can find the clear stamp set here.  It's very versatile and adds a perfect touch.

Hope your Monday is coming to a lovely end!  I still have sub plans to write so I better stop blogging and get sub plan writing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment