Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Changes Coming!


Well hello there!  Life has been anything but normal around here for the past few months.  Early in February we found out we were pregnant!  Wooooo!!!  It's been a whirlwind since... waiting for the first ultrasound and the first appointment (which was AHmazing to hear our little one's heart beat and see the baby on the screen)... waiting to tell our families and friends... being so excited and overwhelmed and amazed and a little anxious (plus a few other hundred emotions) all at once!  Needless to say, blogging has not been number one on my list of things I am thinking about daily.  However, since finding out about our little one, I've been itching to start collecting ideas for a nursery, projects, etc.  I'm trying to hold off until we find out if it is a boy or a girl but I really can't help myself!  Thank goodness for pinterest!  I will be sharing A LOT of ideas on here, I am sure, so please bear with me and indulge this new momma for the next few months! :)

I am currently on spring break, which has been a welcomed and much-needed break.  I have been sleeping in, enjoying time at home, and starting on some new projects!  I am planning on making two over the next two days, which I will be posting, but I wanted to share a previous project that I finished about a month ago.  I have a good friend at school whose little boy just turned one at the end of February (on Colby's birthday too!).  I had so much fun making a scrapbook for her to fill in for his first year and here were the results of some of my favorite pages...

First page


 B is for Boy


 Bathtime


 Playtime


 Swimming


 Fall


 1st Birthday Party (his theme was Elmo)

I hope to be back on here over the next few weeks with some new projects I'm working on from pinterest and with some new baby ideas!  Hope you all are enjoying the past few days of sunshine, I know I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment